Q PLCPrices of the product will differ as per the requirement of customers
Q Programmable Logic Controllers
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|No Of Inputs||9 Digits|
|Motion operation cycle||0.22 ms/4 axes|
We offer Q PLC
which has a feature of supporting Multiple CPU for better process, motion and to control PC on a single system. The expanded lineup of the high-performance model, the basic model "QUOTE" and further the process CPU fully meets a wide variety of control needs. The Mitsubishi MELSEC-Q series PLC not only provides high-level control functions, such as the multiple PLC system, program structuring, networking, computerization, and software integration but also supports handy small-scaled control. This means that System Q PLCs can support complex programs as well as store large volumes of operation data.Features:
- Supporting multiple CPU
- Control PC on a single system
- Corrosion & thermal resistance
Multiple CPU Control by PLC CPU and Motion CPU:
- CPU loads are distributed by sharing tasks between the Motion controller and the Programmable controller. Complex servo controls are executed by the Motion controllers, while machine and information control is managed by the Programmable controllers. By selecting the Motion CPU and PLC CPU according to the application, a flexible system is configured. The program of Motion CPU is described with the Motion SFC program.
Multiple CPU High-Speed Bus:
- Equipped with a Multiple CPU high-speed bus reserved specifically for CPU to-CPU communication.
- With this reserved Multiple CPU high-speed bus, data transfer of 0.88ms period is possible for up to 14k words.
- The Multiple CPU high-speed transmission cycle is synchronized with the motion control cycle thus optimizing the control system.
High Response Control:
- The Motion operation cycle of 0.22 ms/4 axes is achieved to meet customer needs for a shorter tact time. Even at an operation cycle of 0.44 ms, up to 10 axes are controlled without losing high response.
- The command data from the Motion controller is transmitted to the servo amplifier every 0.22 ms. Motion Controller with Servo amplifier
- (MR-J4-B) and servo motor (HG-KR motor: 4,194,304pulse/rev) achieves the shorter operation cycle and smooth motion.
- The Q-series Motion controllers can configure a Multiple CPU system with Programmable controllers.
- By selecting the Motion CPU and PLC CPU according to the application, a flexible system is configured.
- The Multiple CPU system is capable of using up to four CPU modules. (one PLC CPU must be used.)
- Over 100 types of Q series modules are available, which enhances system scalability.
- Up to 96 axes of servo motors can be controlled by using three modules of the Q173DSCPU.