AC Servo AmplifiersPrices of the product will differ as per the requirement of customers
Yaskawa Sigma-V Series Servo Drive
Approx. Price: Rs 32,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Yaskawa Sigma-V Series Servo Drive
|Input Phase||Three Phase|
|Model Number|| SGDV-120D01A|
|Voltage||400 V AC|
|Temp Range||0 to 55 Degrees C|
|Control Mode||Rotary Servo|
|Frequency Response||1,000 Hertz|
offers a wide range of models and options to match your individual application requirements. When connected to a host controller in the MECHATROLINK‑2 network provides not only torque, position and speed control but also synchronized phase control.
SIGMA V SGDV Series Information :
- Outstanding Frequency Response of 1.6 kHz
- Autotuning with Real‑Time Adaptive load Control
- Load Regulation with Strengthened Vibration Suppression Function
- Advanced Autotuning
- High Precision Motion Control
SGD7S Yaskawa Sigma-7 Series Servo System
Approx. Price: Rs 50,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Input Phase||Single Phase|
Put complete control for a single axis of servo motion in one compact unit that conserves space in control cabinets. SGD7S Yaskawa Sigma-7 Series Servo System
one axis of machine control in the space of a conventional amplifier, at significant savings, when compared to a pair of separate components.Features :
Single Axis Controller Features :
Servopack Features :
- Compact package
- IEC61131-3 and PLCopen programming standard
- Controller and SERVOPACK integrated into one compact unit
- Single axis of motion control
- Open standards EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP for connectivity to nearly every PLC, HMI and remote I/O (Including our very own VIPA SLIO I/O) on the market
- Built-in web server with standard controller diagnostic features
- Industry-leading 3.1kHz bandwidth significantly improves settling time.
- Tuning-less capability reliably tunes servo system automatically - no user adjustment needed.
- Powerful package of tuning functions include compensation for the effects of machine inertia, vibration, friction, and ripples in output.
- Maintains tuning accuracy despite inertia changes up to 30:1.
- IEC 61508 SIL3 safety certification.
- Completely compatible with Sigma-5 servo motors.
- Improved filtering minimizes inaccuracies due to electrical interference, machine resonance and mechanical vibration.
Yaskawa Sigma-II Series AC Servo Motor
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|AC Voltage||208-230 / 240 V|
Sigma-II Servo Drive Amplifier
Approx. Price: Rs 55,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Series||Sigma II SGDH|
|Power Rating||400 watt|
|Voltage Rating||200 VAC|
|Amperage Rating||2.6 amp|
|Input Frequency||40 Hz|
|Number of Phases||1|
|Dimensions||6.3 inch Height x 2.95 Inch Width x 5.1 Inch Depth|
We have carved a niche amongst reputed and eminent industries for manufacturing, exporting, importing, trading and supplying a comprehensive range of Sigma-II Servo Drive Amplifier,
that is widely used to drive LSVG / LSVHG series high-speed linear servo valves with utmost perfection. We offer the product to the patrons as per the need of application and after testing them on various parameters.Specifications:
- The Sigma II Amplifier is the ultimate servo solution for your automation needs.
- The Sigma II amplifier can be set to torque, speed, or position control.
- A single-axis controller and a variety of network interface modules can be attached to the amplifier for the utmost flexibility.
- The Sigma II amplifier utilizes serial encoder technology to automatically recognize Sigma II rotary and linear servomotors.
- Advanced algorithms provide high-performance tuning and suppression of machine resonance.
- A built-in keypad and serial port allow easy set-up and monitoring of the servo system. SigmaWin and SigmaWin Plus software can be used to capture torque, speed, and command references and SigmaWin Plus Professional can perform FFT and machine simulations.
- Model - SGDM-10ADA, MODEL-SGDM-20ADA, SGDM-30ADA, SGDM-50ADA, SGDM-75ADA
- Item Code: Model-SGDM-10ADA
Approx. Price: Rs 30,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Maximum Speed|| 3000 rpm|
|Wide Selection||30 W to 15 kW|
|Withstand Voltage||1500 V AC for one minute (200-V Class), 1800 VAC for one minute (400-V Class)|
|Vibration Class||Totally enclosed, self-cooled, IP67 (Except for shaft opening)|
|Ambient Humidity||20% to 80% (no condensation)|
|Ambient Temperature||0 to 40 deg C |
|Drive Method||Direct drive|
|Excitation||Permanent Magnet |
|Rotation Direction||Counterclockwise (CCW) with forward run reference when viewed from the load side|
To match up the growing needs of customers, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting importing, trading and supplying a large range of Sigma-5 Servo Amplifiers
delivers the highest performance in the industry due to its unmatched frequency response, reduced settling times and more precise control. In addition, it provides a faster set up, simpler tuning, and vibration suppression. Avail this product to our client at a very reasonable market price rates.Standard Features:
- Auto tuning with real-time adaptive load control; Settling time: 0-4 ms with fine tuning
- Medium inertia
- Mounted high-resolution serial encoder: 20-bit
- Holding Brake and Shaft Seal options available
- Protective Structure: IP67
- Insulation Resistance: 500 V DC, 10MΩmin.
- Item Code: Model-SGMJV-SGMGV-MP2000
Mitsubishi Servo Amplifiers
Approx. Price: Rs 35,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Input||3-Phase AC, 200-230 V, 50/60 Hz or 1-Phase AC, 230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Output||170 V, 0-360 Hz|
Our company is an industry-leading manufacturer, exporter, importer, and supplier of Mitsubishi Servo Amplifiers. We are specialized in providing technical solutions and consultancy for these products. The new MR-J3 generation of servo drives delivers state-of-the-art technology and simple operation in a very compact package. This Servo Amplifier is made with fine quality of material and designed by expert professionals by using latest machinery. Furthermore, we are offering this product at market leading prices.
The MR-J3 series is available in two versions:
- The MR-J3-A models are suitable for drive systems with conventional control and are designed for regulating speed, torque and position control tasks.
- The MR-J3-B models are specified for complex, multi-axis movement sequences and for use in networked automation systems.